Ornaments made with drawing pins


Hi!
Today something easy yet stylish for your home, Christmas tree or as a decorative gift for a friend.
Cheap materials and little effort ;)

Lets have a look at materials:



Some I already had at home, like those polystyrene eggs from last Easter ;)

Step 1.
Paint an egg black on the bigger half and leave it to dry.



While the egg is drying I paint twigs black too.

Step 2.
Start pinning.
There should be a line in a middle of an egg, follow that line around with your pins.


Remember to overlap them.


Another line....


And one more...



Almost there.


If you planning to hang it later then use glue gun for the last pins, they need to be stronger.

Step 3.

Wrap the string around the little twig and stick it to the top of a acorn using hot glue gun.



That's it :)



I painted a large twig too so I can use my acorns on shelves too.



One of the pictures is upside down, just noticed upps :D



Gold version is looking very glam to :)



They can be use on a festive table.





I made some balls too.


They will add some sparkle ;)
Created the same way as acorns only easier.





Acorns make a nice handmade gift.





                                     Keep it FESTIVE!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ines, I left the gold ones in my bedroom, I hang them on the branch.Looking glam :)

      Delete